Friday, October 10, 2014

Calling ALL Animal Lovers! Walk for the Animals - 2/28/15

Every now and then there is a charity that just plain and simply warms your heart and has you painlessly giving away that money you work so hard to obtain.  The Humane Society of Greater Miami is that charity for me. Both of my precious pets are from the Humane Society - and I am extremely thankful. This is my small way to give back, and I hope you will join me if you are in Miami! 
Proceeds raised go towards:

  • Sheltering more than 250 homeless cats and dogs in their care every day
  • Supporting spay/neuter services, quality adoptions, humane education and pet therapy 

  • Let's not forget, Humane Society is a NO KILL zone, unlike Miami-Dade County's Animal Services (despite voter's wishes).

    Here are the details for my favorite walk - I hope you will join!

    WALK FOR THE ANIMALS IS BACK!!!  

    Join our fuzzy friends for a morning filled with lots of paws and tails! Enjoy scenic Bayfront Park in downtown Miami along with activities, demonstrations and entertainment all to benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami Adopt-A-Pet. It’s all for the 2,500 animals that make their temporary home at the Humane Society of Greater Miami each year.
    • WHEN
      • 2/28/15 - Check-in is at 8:30 am, entertainment from 9:00 am ‘til noon. The one-mile stroll around the park (with or without a dog) begins at 10 am. 
    • DONATE & JOIN TEAM CHUCKIE HERE
      • 100% of the proceeds go to the Greater Miami Humane Society (a no kill zone for our beloved animals).   
    • CHUCKIE's STORY
    I WILL MATCH DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR UP TO THE FIRST $200!!!! WITH YOUR HELP, WE CAN RAISE $400 ASAP (towards my goal of $1,000)!!

    Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate and/or walk too!!

    I thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to help give back to my favorite cause - helping our four legged family members.

    No comments: